Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Election Day!

I mean, Happy Birthday Eric!

Top Five Things I love about my brother:

(5) He's a great writer.
(4) He didn't mind hanging out with me, doing things like watching A Christmas Story on VHS, when I was having a particularly lonely freshman year at UMD.
(3) He's a genuine friend to my husband. This is one of my favorite things in life.
(2) He knows by heart: most of the stories (and commercials) collected on the Rocky and Bullwinkle marathon our parents taped when we were little; the best episodes of Friends; all the lines of both hookers on Fargo; and even a fair amount of an Agatha Christie BBC movie that I'm pretty sure was only ever checked out of the Chester County Library by me.
(1) He delights in small creatures like cats and my kid.

Hope it's been a good one, and local election coverage is exciting, but not so exciting it keeps you working all night long. Happy Day!

No comments: