Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oh well

I had Georgetown winning it all.

BUT, this is fun. Lea now says:

-bubble
-baby
-tree
-no (ugh)
-mine (really ugh)
-cold
-hot (sounds like ha)
-Mimi (what Lea calls my mom. When Mimi was visiting, she had-- probably still has-- a bad cold. So even though Mimi left a few days ago, the sound of anyone coughing still elicits a concerned "Mimi?!" from Lea)
-chair
-bye-bye
-hello (sounds like hwoah?)
-tickle (sounds like tigatigatiga!)
-teeth
-nose

Hooray for the beginning of the language explosion!

3 comments:

LAH said...

Wicked cute. I can't wait to hear her sweet little voice.

BookBabe said...

I hope her imprinted image of Mimi isn't some consumption-ridden old hag. I'm just about cured, but still have a cough every now and then.

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Isn't that the best? WTG Lea!

P.S. I have Kari's daughter here today (I sit for her on Mon and Wed) and she and Grace are currently engrossed in a conversation about their feet. Of course they're talking about the differences, similarities, feet being used in literature (Dr. Seuss's THE FOOT BOOK, after all) and all sorts of other higher-order thinking stuff. :o)