Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just goes to show...

... how fast these things can change.


Since my last writing just a few days ago, Lea has begun sitting unassisted practically indefinitely, and the scraggly top of her first tooth just started poking through her gum. Ouch!

It has also occurred to us that maybe "fetch" means: baby drops toy from high chair, mom and dad fetch, repeat. Cause yeah, we play that. And she gets quite a kick.

I did get some pretty good crawling shots. Here ya go:






And I love how she looks like she's doing the pledge of allegiance in this one:


and telling a secret in this one:

8 comments:

JLFraim said...

It's just so amazing how much of a little person Lea has become! So amazing that I actually signed up to Blogger in order to leave you a comment about how amazing it is :)

PCJ said...

Jenn! You're so funny. I'm pretty sure you can leave anonymous comments, though, right? Thanks for checking in! I'll be in PA next week, so hopefully we can see you at some point.

Holly Cummings said...

One can only leave anonymous comments if you (the blog owner) allow it (check your settings). Up to you. On the one hand, not allowing them forces people like Jenn to sign up. On the other, allowing them lets rude and scary anti-vaccine people and Keira Knightley fans post comments without being tracked.

What I was really going to say was, I LOVE Lea's leg warmers.

LAH said...

Leg warmers, YES!!! Wicked cute :)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the stylin leg warmers...maybe I could dress Myles up as a girl just for one day a month? When are yall coming our way? Guest bedroom is waiting...

E.S.C. said...

The most striking thing to see, after watching the kid do the inchworm thing on her belly, is the clearance she gets now. You could lay one baby on top of another and she could crawl over them without touching.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Paige! We can't wait to see her again... the leg warmers are perfect!

FireWithin said...

I agree, the legwarmers rule. And yes, I would love to see you before you go to the beach! I have class wed and thurs from 4 to 7. Wed I have rehersal from 7 to 9. Other than that I am mostly free!