Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Four months!

Today we took Lea to her first well-baby checkup since we moved. Turns out that because it's a family practice (as opposed to a pediatrician's office), and they get very few babies, they don't stock the immunizations infants are supposed to get-- the biggest reason for a two-, four-, six-, or nine-month appointment in the first place. So, a second doctor's visit, or at least a trip to the health department, is in order.

But it would be an understatement to say the appointment was worthwhile. While we waited for the nurse, Lea entertained herself. And us. I guess we can wait on toys for a while and just get a big old roll of crinkly paper. Good times.







4 comments:

BookBabe said...

Fun pictures. This game looks way too complicated for me, but I'm game at trying it.

BookBabe said...

That sounded so awkward - "game at trying it" - do I mean "game FOR" or "game ABOUT"? I weirded out on the idiom. And I don't like being weirded out about syntax.

As for Lost - I was falling asleep at the end, but i was kind of disappointed. Maybe I was just too tired - I'll have to watch it again.

Anonymous said...

Our granddaughter is endlessly creative! I love that she (and you) have the ability to find the joy in the simple and ordinary events of life - a HUGE gift!

Thanks for the pictures and update!

E.S.C. said...

Bahahha! She looks HUGE in the first photo, and funny in all of them.