Saturday, April 12, 2008

Springtime activites

Reading.


Shooting hoops with Dad (Lea shot this one, left-handed).



Learning to eat with a fork.


Helping in the garden (pants-free, naturally).





Dining al fresco at our favorite lunch spot, the Wildflour.


Of course, now that we're all into springtime mode, we are expected to get an inch or two of snow tomorrow night and Monday morning. Last year, on April 14th, it also snowed after weeks of warm weather. Very weird. I love snow- LOVE it. But this is creepy.

Anyway, happy spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These photos are the cutest!!!! I think I might be turning into a crazy auntie. I can't get enough of Lea and her adorable camera ready grins and poses. And the pantsless gardening is quite popular amongst many spring lovers, not to worry. When it hits 50 degrees in Chicago people are practically starting up water sports and already wearing tank tops. We shall lure the springtime to us with our lack of clothing. I'm following Lea's lead. And that is what I will tell the police, too.

LAH said...

I just LOVE her shoes. Can we go shopping together? I need shoes, badly.

Anonymous said...

Lea looks so very cute. I can't wait for her and Alex to play together, hopefully this summer. Christina